Ricardo Sánchez-Murillo, Associate Professor
Germain Esquivel-Hernández, Associate Professor
Leonardo Mena-Rivera, Assistant Professor (Currently at University of Bristol, UK)
Rolando Sánchez-Gutiérrez, Assistant Professor
Leonardo Corrales-Salazar, Assistant Professor and Field Technician
Current and Former Students
Breysi Calvo, Surface water isotope sampling in the Dry Corridor of Costa Rica.
Natalia Barahona, Rainfall isotope sampling in the Dry Corridor of Costa Rica
Maricruz Rodríguez-Quesada, Lab. Assistant
Paula Mena-Vargas, Lab. Assistant
Wendy Sáenz Vargas, Master Thesis:
- Radon and water stable isotope composition at the Ojo de Agua Santuarium spring, a hydrothermal/magmatic system of Rincón de la Vieja volcano.
Kelvin Arce-Villalobos, Thesis:
- Study of the quality of surface water and its relationship with socio-environmental characteristics in the upper basin of Poás river.
Karina Hernández-Ugalde, Thesis:
- Chemical, physical and microbiological characterization of the water in the Poás acuifer for the establishment on the relation between the zones of vulnerability for the hidrological contamination and its actual quality
Diego Villalobos-Cordoba, Masters Thesis:
- Isotope composition of dissolved inorganic carbon in precipitation.
Mario Villalobos-Forbes, Masters Thesis:
- Stable isotope analysis of atmospheric nitrates in the central urban area of Costa Rica.
Jessica Salas-Navarro, Thesis:
- Hydrogeological responses in tropical mountainous springs (Isotopes in Env. and Health Studies)
Irene Montero-Rodríguez, Thesis (manuscript in preparation):
- Groundwater age estimation in the Barva-Colima Aquifer System, Costa Rica
Ailyn Ramírez-Leiva, Thesis:
- Stable isotopes evidence of recycled subduction fluids in the hydrothermal/volcanic activity across Nicaragua and Costa Rica.
Luis Diego Espinach, Thesis:
Spatial and temporal variation of daily stable isotope rainfall composition in Costa Rica.
Oscar Sáenz-Rosales, Thesis:
- Rainfall isotopic composition in the inter-mountainous region of Heredia, Costa Rica (Isotopes in Env. and Health Studies)
Leonardo Corrales-Salazar, Thesis: